Saturday, June 14, 2008

The MOLES are GONE!

First off let me say I LOVED my anesthesiologist! I felt sooooo good during surgery. I did feel nauseous the way home. You know the second you open your eyes, they boot you out the door. I slept most of the day yesterday. My nose is not the same as it was before. I may be going back to get a nose job. We will see when the swelling goes down. I actually like the nostril he worked on, better than the other. I am sore today, but nothing like they told me it would be. Just a little tender. Here are some pics.

This is where they took the skin graft from to put on my nose.

This is the one on the back of my neck.

This is the one that was in my nose. And growing by the day!

6 comments:

Donna Rae said...

Yucky!!!! I am glad to hear that you are not feeling as bad as you thought you would. They wanted to remonve a mole off of me several years ago and I said no way Jose!!! Its right where my bra hits. I am a wuss. I am glad you like the room. When I am in there I feel calm. It makes me think of the beaches in Hawaii. Feel better!

Donna Rae said...

I saw parts of that interview the other night with Hogan. His life is such a mess right now. He almost cried. I felt bad for him. I posted that poster of him just for you. When I tell people what huge wrestling fane we were they laugh. Oh well. It kept us out of trouble.

Stacey said...

I didn't even know you were having this procedure done. I haven't been able to log onto your blog in a while because it was closed to the public or something.

Anyway, I'm glad you got them taken care of and you're not feeling too bad now. Hang in there!

Amie said...

ewww, pics of stitches weird me out. shiver!

Casey Lu said...

I am glad things went ok! If you need anything let me know! Hope all is well!

Susie said...

Old news by now but I haven't been in the blog world for a while! I hope you're feeling better now!