Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crampa!

This is what the kids call my dad, Crampa. Justin said it that way when he was little and it stuck. We went out to his place and swam and went to lunch yesterday. Here are a few shots. I am trying to do something each day this week with them. I am having surgery on Friday to remove some large moles. One inside my nose and one on my neck. They will be doing a skin graft on the one from my nose so that it won't compromise the integrity of my nostrils. So.... I will have a bright yellow bandage on my nose for 5 days or so. Therefore I won't be going out in public half of next week.




Let's race to the end Crampa!


6 comments:

Donna Rae said...

What is up with you and all your moles?? Remember that nipple thing you had on the back of your leg? Wasnt it TAmmy's daughter that told you that you had a piece of bubble gum stuck to the back of your leg??

Casey Lu said...

I hope everything goes ok! It has been a nice summer so far! Not to hot to go outside and swim! Hope all is well with you. Let me know how your doing and if you need anything!!!!

heather said...

You have the most beautiful family. All of your eyes and smiles are so engaging. oh yah, and good luck with the mole surgery. smile.

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. I'm praying for you.. I'm late.. and you're probably already home recovering...

the pics are AWESOME!!!!!! I love the ones you take!!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! you poor thing! Hope everything went well and you're recovering comfortably!

If you're bored at home... I BLOG TAGGED YOU! :) Cute swim pictures of your kids! You hair looks awesome! I'm jealous!

Stacey said...

Looks like your kids had a blast hanging out with Cranpa for the day! What fun :o)