I bought these letters at a garage sale awhile back to alter and just got around to it Saturday. Kate picked the paper and she loves them. See ya. BEFORE AFTER
Oh my gosh...I peek at your Blog too! I don't always comment but I believe I have a long time ago... thanks for your thoughts on my question...all comments are important. I will be better about checking in and leaving comments...
Those are great Shawnette! I love the papers both of you picked out! I am planning on doing some more of those when the baby is born! Aren't they fun!?!!
6 comments:
Cute!!
Oh my gosh...I peek at your Blog too! I don't always comment but I believe I have a long time ago... thanks for your thoughts on my question...all comments are important. I will be better about checking in and leaving comments...
You did a great job! In fact, you could start selling those. I love it!
it looks so cute!
Those are great Shawnette! I love the papers both of you picked out! I am planning on doing some more of those when the baby is born! Aren't they fun!?!!
That turned out so cute!!
Post a Comment