Friday, June 6, 2008
Lots of reading going on...
Justin went camping with his Papa and Grammers for a few days. Kate went last week with them and a cousin. They have been taking up a batch of kids every three days or so for the last 10 days or so. That's what happens when there are 9 grandbabies! So Kate and I have been hanging out doing the girl stuff. Nails, chic flicks, MUNCHIES. I was doing so good in that area too! Here is a shot of Kate with a Family Circus book I picked up a few weeks ago at a Yard Sale. I read these when I was little. Yes, that is packing tape on the spine it was falling apart! Fixin' to go dinner with my honey. Have a great weekend. We have volleyball, birthday party(s), laying pavers (Tim and his friend), and I am going to help my cousin clean a house he just bought in El Mirage last week! See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHHHHHHHHH I LOVED those books too!!!
Oh wonderful for the grandparents to take the kids.. what a blessing.. mine had 11 grandkiddos.. and they did that too... wow I miss those days...!!
I hope you continue to enjoy your summer!!!!
So cute to see her reading and getting into it. Tell her what Jeff always tells our kids... Readers are Leaders!
Post a Comment