The Rules:
-Link the person(s) who tagged you
-Mention the rules on your blog
-Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
-Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
-Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blog letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I don't like to clean the bathrooms with Paper towels. I like to use a washcloth; like on the commode! A cheap cloth at that. They have to be the cheap ones because you see I have to through them away after I use them. Sometimes I will use an old sock with holes in it. I can stand the thought of having to deal with that rag that has touched the toilet again. Burn it!
2. I am obsessed about my granite counters. You see they are dark, and it is hard to see crumbs and such on them dead on. You have to be at an angle, and then Whoa mama! I don't like clutter on the counter. Nothing but the micro and the coffee pot.
I need them free for the 12 times a day I wipe down the counters! I wouldn't trade my granite for the world. I have pics with my
MethodGraniteCleaner
3. The second I walk in the door from anywhere I have to immediately wash my hands. Even though I used Purell 47 times on the way home!
4. I have sinks full of water often in the bathrooms and kitchen. Just water with a little cleaner. Just so I can wipe down doors or walls at a moments notice. It drives Tim crazy. Kate has started to make up a sink of water if she doesn't see one. If you ask her why, she doesn't know why she did it.
5. I cannot bring myself to eat a brat! My family loves them, I feel like I am biting into human skin. I know I don't get either! I really don't know!
6. I am not a quirky person. I can't think of anything else. I really tried though.
I don't play tag well. Somebody usually ends up hurt in the end. So if you want to play, go for it! Let me know if you do.
3 comments:
lol, you germophobe you. =) I just wanna come over and lay my hands all over every surface of your house. Hee hee!
These were pretty funny! I love the one about filling up the kitchen and bathroom sinks with water. I wish I could just find more time to keep my house clean. It's so hard with three little guys running around all the time!!
You're funny! I didn't know you were so clean! Maybe you don't want to come to our house. LOL! Just kidding! Though, my sinks will be empty. :) You've inspired me to do better. Oh. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks eating a brat is weird. It is like skin. I didn't know why I thought it was weird until you posted.
Post a Comment