Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tricks and Treats

Yeah, my kids Halloween Candy is all GONE! I started doing this last year~ letting the kids eat all the candy they want till it's gone. It's gone in 3 days or so. I don't let my kids have suckers(per the dentist), and fortunately we had lots of those this year. Which means we took the candy stash down about 25% the first few minutes we were home! Bonus! I get tired of hearing, "can I have a piece if candy" for 2 months straight. Enough already, just eat till you puke! I dressed up again this year with the kids, they think it is cool for me to dress up. Justin wanted to be a ghost, and since I never let them be anything scary I caved. I made his costume and he complained all night that he couldn't see out the eye holes. He was happy with his costume other than that. Katee was a Kitty. She looked "PURRRRRRTY!" We only tricked for about 45 minutes and the kids buckets were full and they were begging to come home. We live in those houses that share a driveway with 6 other people, and I tell you you can cover some major ground in no time. It was great. The kids had lots of fun, as did Timmy and I.




3 comments:

Amie said...

they all look great, and so funny about letting them eat all their candy to get rid of it! I never would have considered it. It's probably not as harmful as eating candy every day for a month!

Susie said...

Great costumes...did Tim dress up, too...or was he the photo guy?

I've heard it's better to let them eat candy and get it over with then to drag it out and keep the sugar coming for weeks on end.

Sounds like a fun night!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Hi Hon..
Personally e-mail with you e-mail.. I try responding to you and it didn't work.. :(
I'll answer your questions about the primitive stuff!!