Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing spending time with family. We went to Tim's sisters for breakfast that morning. We had lots of yummy food. Then we made the jaunt out to New River to be with my family. It is always nice to go there, it's relaxing and the kids have lots to do. Here are a few pics from the day.


Justin enjoying his third piece of pie



The boy's watching football, while the girls are in the kitchen enjoying the Black Friday ads.


Katee messing around outside.


I love this picture. I made Paula Dean's Pumpkin Pie. Look how happy Tim looks. He doesn't have sweets very often anymore, and he loves Pumpkin Pie!


A few waiting for a slice of pie.


She is a massage therapist at The Biltmore. She is good with deep tissue. The celebrities ask for her when they come to town. Martha Stewart, Tim Allen.... Wink wink.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like you guys had a very nice and relaxing time together. I love hanging out with family!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhhhhhh you have a BEAUTIFUL family!!! I LOVE thise pictures... it looks like you had a fabulous pie... OH Paula Deen.. she is such a HOOT!!! My foreign exchange student absolutely adored her.. I mailed her .. Paula's magazine for a Christmas gift!! I hope she loves it!

Susie said...

Looks like a fun day! I recognized your aunt and cousin...haven't seen them in years!