Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



I am so sappy today. Each year that passes I seem to be able to come up with more and more to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my marriage. We have been married 16 years and our marriage is stronger than it has ever been. I love that guy to pieces. I am obviously thankful for my children. Justin has matured so much in the last year or so. He is very respectful to adults as well as kids his age. His sister, now that is another story. He is a very funny, down to earth kid. I love you to "Pumpkin." Katee is a beautiful, confident, kind hearted little girl. She is a good helper. She is a good friend. She makes a friend everywhere she goes. It drives Justin crazy. "I love you more" Katee. This is what I say to her every time she says she loves me. I am thankful for Tim's job. That whole mess was just a great big blessing. We knew good would come from Tim being fired. But wow, God was good... I am thankful for my home. I am thankful for my extended family. We don't see each other often, but when we do, we don't skip a beat. I am thankful my family is affectionate. That we share a hug when we come together, and when we separate. Love that. I am a hugger.... Last but not least, I am thankful for our church and Pastor. He is not legalistic. He has a true heart for the lost. I am thankful he is true. I could go on and on. I hope you will slow down and really enjoy the day.

4 comments:

Carin said...

Hi Shawnie!

Click customize and then click edit header. For some reason, blogger isn't allowing me to post pictures from the web...so I have to save the picture to my computer and click post from computer. You can choose whether or not you want the picture directly behind the name of your blog, or if you want it in place of a title. Hope that's not too confusing!

Good luck with your shopping on Friday!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is great!

cjs

Susie said...

I'm thankful for all the fun memories with you and Tim! The two of you will always be special to me and my family!

Amie said...

I love your pic of the pumpkins! so pretty!

Stacey said...

Those are such great things to be thankful for! I agree with my Mom, you'll always be special to our family. We always laugh when we look back at memories of our times with you and Tim!