Saturday, November 17, 2007

Volleyball

Katee started volleyball a couple of weeks ago. She has had like 4 games or so. I totally spaced out the first one. Cut me some slack, it was on a Monday at 5:30. That is not a time to play a game, that is a time and day for a practice.... She is thrilled to play. All the girls act a little scared of the ball. She has improved drastically in the last week or two. She actually hit the ball twice today at her game. It's so funny when she serves the ball she gets this little smirk on her face like she knows the whole gym is watching her. She loves that sort of thing. I think she gets that from Tim. Blaaaaaahhhh... He would rather lick the toilet than to have all eyes on him. Here are a couple pics from a practice.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I remember watching the two of you in youth group and thinking you were such a cute couple ;o)

BTW, I love the name Katee and if I ever have a daughter that will be her name. It's so sweet!

Susie said...

Brings back memories of Sherry playing volleyball in high school. She's sure is a cutie!