Black Friday. I haven't gone for 2-3 years. I am looking for a large electronic item this year, and Best Buy has it. So I am there. Normally I can't handle all the nut jobs out there trying to push their way in the door. I have to admit it is kinda funny though. I hope you are not one of them. It won't let me put a link, so just copy and paste. Go, go now, and start your list.
http://www.blackfriday.info/
2 comments:
We absolutely LOVE getting up early and going on Friday! It's such a fun day for the girls and we also score some great deals! Maybe we'll see you there :o)
This is the first year in about 7 or 8 that I haven't been able to go! Darn! The girls and I always make a day of it and have lots of fun. The girls still went and got lots of good deals!
Post a Comment