Okay, so I turned the BIG 35 yesterday. I can't possibly be that old! In a lot of ways, I feel like it was just yesterday I was turning 14. I don't feel old, I just don't like that number... Tim's family came out on Saturday to "The Boonies." We had dinner and played games. It was so nice to have a get together out at our house. I requested blueberry pie for my dessert. Yummy, warm, with vanilla ice cream! That whole pie is sitting on my buttocks as I type. I got a gift card for Lavender's Day Spa here in Surprise. If you haven't been, you need to go. Yahoo! Yippee, Do DA! Then on Monday (my actual B Day) I went to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe with my aunt and then Downtown Glendale for some shopping. The Pumpkin Spice muffin at Mimi's was WOW! I also recieved lots of cards in the mail. Then last night the kids wanted to make dinner for me. They made Spaghetti and Tater Tots. Justin at dinner said "these tater tots go so good with the spaghetti, don't they mom?" Tim and I busted a gut! Here are some pics of the evening.




See ya.
3 comments:
You are so gorgeous, Shawnette. You're rockin' as 35. =) Happy b-day!
Happy belated B-Day! I can't believe you're 35!! I still remember a 14 year old girl who was crazy over Tim! Somewhere, I still have all those silly notes and letters you used to write to me about him!!
I'm proud of the two of you and the life you've made for yourselves!
Love ya!
Awww you all are gorgeous!!!!!!
35 is no biggie... really.. although.. I have to be honest.. I'm a month into and I keep telling myself.. I'm not getting any younger.. and I need to take better care of myself..!!! Ü
Post a Comment