

Well, it took a day or so for me to gather my thoughts and get back on track. The girls were up past 1:30 AM on Saturday, and back up before 6:00 AM. Oh my goodness. Tim and I thought we would die. No, it really wasn't bad... Here is a pic of the girls messing around. Look at Katee's room...
Let's see what else is going on. We did the taxes last week, we were a little scared we were going to owe money. With Tim having several employers this year, and the fact that we never pay enough interest on our mortgage (this is a good thing actually.) Thanks goodness it came out in our favor, we won't have to pay. Whew...
Tim is working hard to start his Wedding Videography business. He had filed paperwork to be licensed, and has sent in the paperwork to have his business name registered. He should have all that back any day. He is watching the mail feverishly. A few weeks ago he bought a new professional camera from a movie producer in California and save over a thousand dollars. He was so proud of himself, I have taught him how to be super frugal over the years. The next step is trying to find someone to build him a website. That should happen soon. He is so excited. His little face just lights up when he get a delivery of equipment or a manual he has ordered. It's too funny. This is a true passion for him. Tim loves his life, but this would make him love life a little more. It was pretty funny watching Justin the day Tim's camera came. He laid on our bed and I could sense the adrenaline flowing though his body. He just thinks it is so cool. No touchy Justin. Please keep Tim in your prayers. Pray for wisdom and God's will for him. Thanks... I know we are freaks. I took a picture of the camera box after UPS came. That is a scrapbook page folks...

I have been scrap booking all day. I have been trying to get to it for like 3 weeks, FINALLY. Whoo, I am one happy sister when I am scrappin'. Ta Ta ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment