Justin also celebrated his birthday out with Tim and a couple of friends. They went to Crackerjax in Scottsdale. They did the go karts, bumper boats, 18 rounds of golf, and slammed some pizza and soda. They wanted to play arcade games, but I told Tim to tell them no he had already spent enough money. Then an hour later Tim calls and says we are leaving now. I asked him what have you been doing for the last hour? He said the boys found a ton tokens under the machines here and have been playing video games for the last hour with the tokens they found. That is impressive if you ask me. That wouldn't happen anywhere but Scottsdale. You drop a token on the west side, you bend over and pick it up. Good times.Katee had her birthday party at the park with a few school friends and family. She loves to be the center of attention. She was able to collect enough money to get the Heely's she is dying for. That is like the Jordache' jeans I told my mom I had to have to be in the cool crowd, however that peer pressure didn't come for me until 5th grade... She had a great time at her party, thanks to all of you that came. Here is a picture of her and her two favorite girls (today anyways.) The other picture is of her on the morning of her birthday. Their birthdays is one of the few days they get something other than cereal.

Here is Justin on his birthday with my World Famous Flapjacks...

Justin got Tim's old Video camera for his birthday. He has a true love for it like his Pa.
Katee is having a sleepover tonight. It is 12:15 A.M and I can still hear whispers coming from her room.. I will post pictures tomorrow. They had a blast.
Katee is having a sleepover tonight. It is 12:15 A.M and I can still hear whispers coming from her room.. I will post pictures tomorrow. They had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment