

Justin has been on this kick about wanting to sleep out in the backyard in the tent. He would like it to happen every other week. So they did it again this weekend. He and Katee take like 20 blankets and every pillow we own out and make a comfy spot. They will listen to Odyssey and play games, look at books, and just tell stories for hours. Katee always comes in for bed, but Justin stays out all night. I told Tim the first time "what if a car comes through the fence and runs Justin over?" He asked me if I was serious. I said "absolutely, it could happen." Oh well, I got over it, it was just the first time he slept outside, I checked on him like 10 through the night. I am retarded. Well, the neighbor girl was over this weekend and so she stayed out and she helped make the comfy spot, and played games, and so on. Here are a few pics from that night. Fun stuff...
No comments:
Post a Comment