


Yesterday was Dr Seuss's birthday. We didn't celebrate that when I was in school. Teacher will come up with any excuse to have a party. Especially Katee's teacher. We are so fortunate to have her as a teacher. Well in honor of the birthday, we made green eggs and ham at school this morning. It was lots of fun, and the kids will always remember it. Fun times.
Not a whole lot going on today. Justin and Tim are out helping a friend of Tim's from work move today. They live out here in Surprise. Katee and I are just hanging out, having "girl day", painting finger and toe nails, rolling hair, glitter, lipstick, and a chic flick.
Justin is going to spend the night at Papa's house tonight. Katee and I are hoping to talk Daddy into a fine dining experience for the evening. We know how to work it. Trust me, it will be dinner out tonight. Maybe if I am real lucky, he will go to the scrapbook store with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment