



I can remember Spring Break as a kid. No homework, playing outside all day with no restrictions. Man, those were the days. Now I have the chance to live it through the eyes of my kids. Justin and Katee were gone the better part of the week, visiting Ron, Sherry, Papa, and Grammers. They both came home yesterday, it was nice to have them hope squabbling with eachother. I missed hearing that.
Justin is such a night owl. I think he was up till like 1 o'clock this morning. He just loves to stay up and play Lego's or video games in his room. Last night he rearranged his room, he does this at least twice a month. He is not a person afraid of change. He thrives on it. I think every square inch of space in his room has occupied his bed at some point in the 18 months we have lived here. Gotta love that.
Katee went to a tea party with Sherry at a tea shop in Anthem, Arizona. They both had a real nice time. Sherry isn't exposed to little girls regularly, so this was a treat for her. Katee loves to get all fluffed up in all the dainty stuff, and she loves having hot tea so this was right up her alley. Here are a few pics from their party.
Today is our anniversary. This is number 16. I can't believe it has been that long. I am pretty proud of our relationship. We grew up together and I think this has helped in our relationship in some weird sort of way. Really it has flown by. I think this means it has been good. All kidding aside, I feel so blessed to have you for my husband. We have so much to be thankful for. I love you sweetie and I look forward to the next 50, 60, or 70 years with you. Smooch, Smooch.
No comments:
Post a Comment