Man, the weather is stunningly beautiful today. I've got the windows open and the breeze flowing in, chicken green chili on the stove, and cards done for a card swap. That is a good day if you ask me.
Well Tim is moving forward and making progress in getting his video business off the ground. We are trying to design a business card right now. He has some really good ideas, as soon as he gets them done I will post one. Whoo hoo, we are so excited.
I have decided to just go and get my LPN for now, only because there is a 18 month waiting period to get into the RN program. I have applied for my fingerprint card and will take the TABE test in a week or two. If all goes as planned I will start in August. That is when the next group of classes start. I am going to take a few summer classes that are my prerequisites just to get those out of the way for my RN degree later (they never expire.) So that is pretty exciting. I have put it off for so long because I know how hard it will be for everyone. Tim and the kids are so accustomed to me handling the house and dropping them off and picking them up from school. This will all change, and it scares me to death that things will fall apart. I am such a MARTER. We shall see... Talk soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment