

Justin was nice enough to make chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Katee added syrup and got a a belly ache. That is why she looks sad. Caught Justin reading the Easter Story. Priceless...

I hope you all had a nice Easter with the ones you love. We had a nice, relaxing day at home. We went to church on Saturday, to help with crowd control. It was a nice, simple, service. The past couple of years we have had our service at local stadiums. I much prefer having it at our home building. Much more intimate. Katee played outside with the neighbor girl Makaela all day. Seriously she played for 8 hours straight. I love the way our houses are set up here. The kids can play and you don't have too worry about cars and stuff. It is AWESOME... Justin is grounded for being lippy on Friday, so he was inside most of the day pestering us. I am not kidding either. I think he tries to pay us back when he is grounded, by staying in our face constantly.....
Tim made a ham dinner, boy was it yummy. You make it so sweet and tender, just like you babe. You are a pro at the ham thingy. Thanks. Justin said like three times "that is the best dinner I have ever had." That was after he asked me why the gravy was so watery. Gotta love him. Here are a few pic from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment