The guys are out laying my pavers for my patio today. I had Lowe's deliver pavers last weekend. We spent all last weekend moving 750 pavers to the backyard in wheelbarrows, prepping the ground making it nice and level, sifting out rocks and NAILS, and well you name it! The ground looked so beautiful. I looked into having it done last year and my cheapest quote was $4500.00 for labor and material! INSANE... Here are a couple of shots of everyone hard at work. I was the meal preparer and water fetcher! I show the finished product in a future post. Have a wonderful weekend.
Looks like some fun work! Cute pic of Katie! What does the finished product look like? Last time I tried to check your blog it locked me out. I am so glad that I can get back on again!!! Hope things are going great! :)
Love the pic of katie. I remember doing out back yard. BACK BREAKING!!!! August will be 3 years here and we are still not 100% happy with it all. We lost 4 of out huge Ficus trees in that Feburary frost 2 years ago. It looks so bare without them.
You are so funny! I have a nephew named Justin so I thought, "He's checking out my blog? I didn't think I was cool enough for him!" But reading what you wrote, I knew that it had to be a woman, but didn't think it was my sister. :) There are LOTS of things about living out here that really irk me... had I known, I definitely would NOT have chosen to move out here. The grocery store issue, water issues (there were more tonight), backyard requirements, parks issues, us getting fined for our backyard while other more obvious violations go unchecked. It's all just really disappointing. Thanks for the comment, though! I do need to be more positive about it all. :)
7 comments:
Hey Mama, I think I should had done more.
I feel bad for yelling at Lorenzo about getting him some water.
The patio looks great.
Love U, ~Justin
Looks like some fun work! Cute pic of Katie! What does the finished product look like? Last time I tried to check your blog it locked me out. I am so glad that I can get back on again!!! Hope things are going great! :)
Love the pic of katie. I remember doing out back yard. BACK BREAKING!!!! August will be 3 years here and we are still not 100% happy with it all. We lost 4 of out huge Ficus trees in that Feburary frost 2 years ago. It looks so bare without them.
ps.....nice butt shot of tim-bud
You are so funny! I have a nephew named Justin so I thought, "He's checking out my blog? I didn't think I was cool enough for him!" But reading what you wrote, I knew that it had to be a woman, but didn't think it was my sister. :) There are LOTS of things about living out here that really irk me... had I known, I definitely would NOT have chosen to move out here. The grocery store issue, water issues (there were more tonight), backyard requirements, parks issues, us getting fined for our backyard while other more obvious violations go unchecked. It's all just really disappointing. Thanks for the comment, though! I do need to be more positive about it all. :)
WOW!!! I can't wait to see it done girl!!! I'm jealous.. it will look sooooooooooo amazing!!! and cutie pic of your daughter!!!!
So how did the patio turn out? Can't wait to see if all the hard work paid off or not!
Post a Comment