Thursday, May 15, 2008

17 Years ago today

Tim and I had our first child Joshua Aaron. We are blessed to have gone through that trial in our lives, as it has made us appreciate the two children we have been blessed with today. Joshua would be driving and that freaks us out. The kids think it is cool that he would be old enough to drive them around. We tell them, he would be too busy with his friends to chauffeur you guys around. They say "you never know."

2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. honey pie.. I don't know anything about this part of your life... and you don't have to share... but having a 17 year old daughter... I can understand the smidge about driving.. and being a "little to busy" to drive the younger ones around...

It's hard as a mom to watch both of them get in a car and be able to drive away... something about that "letting" go that is hard!! Ü
Hugs to you!!

Amie said...

ohh, so sad...do you mind sharing his story? Was he a stillborn or ... ?