Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun

How long did you date? not quite 4 years.

How old is he? OLD! 38 But he is a HOT 38!

Who eats more? He is always starring at me waiting for me to finish. i savor every morsel!

Who said “I love you” first? Definitely me. I chased him down.

Who is taller? He is about and inch taller than me.

Who sings better? This is funny, cause I heard him singing in the shower last night. He is for sure the better singer.

Who is smarter? Oh, our kids. That one was easy.

Whose temper is worse? It's none of your business, 'kay? (That would be me, let me just cool off for a second.)

Who does the laundry? The maid. Oh wait, you're serious.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch it up!

Who pays the bills? Me, 'cause I spend the most.

Who cooks dinner? I do. He is the better cook though. Love his cookin'.

Who drives when you are together? He is scared of my driving. And I don't like being told how to drive. So when we are together, i let him drive.

Who is more stubborn? Yes, you're right. Me.

Who kissed who first? Oh, I could write a week of posts about THAT kiss. Oh is was absolute bliss. I waited a long time.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually him. I was an only child. I didn't learn this skill too well.

Whose parents do you see the most? His for sure. My mom is with Jesus, and my dad is in Tempe.
Who proposed? He did.

Who is more sensitive? Hmmm. He's sensitive in a good man sort of way. But I get my feelings hurt more.

Who has more friends? We have two. Each other. Does that count? Really, we have a lot of couples friends, so we're tied on this one.

Who has more siblings? He has 2. I have none.

Who wears the pants in the family? Neither. We both wear shorts. It works for us.

Last Movie You Saw In A Theater: Nim's Island. It was great, go see it.

What Book Are You Reading: The China Study.

Favorite Board Game: Clue

Favorite Magazine: Country Living. 'Cause I want to. Live. Country.

Favorite Smells: Clean sheets, a new house, and my honey fresh from the shower.

Favorite Sound: My hubby's keys in the front door

Worst Feeling In The World: Hearing about the death of a child.

What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake? Coffee

Favorite Fast Food Place: Chipotle.

Future Child's Name: If I could, Hanna

Do You Drive Fast? Nope. Grandma driver, here. People honk at me all the time.

Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal? I don't sleep with a live animal either. Although sometimes my hubby---never mind.

Storms-Cool Or Scary? Cool, with hot cocoa and a warm blanket.

What Was Your First Car? 1987 Nissan Sentra.

Favorite Drink: Cold Coke on lots of store bought ice!

Finish This Statement, "If I Had The Time I Would .....” I have the time. I do what I want.

Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli? Yep. Affectionately referred to as 'trees' in my kitchen.

If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice? My mom was blond once and I have thought about it.

Favorite Sports To Watch: Basketball with my man.

One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You: She has a hysterical blog.

What's Under Your Bed? I dare not tell you. You would lose all respect.

Morning Person Or Night Owl? Night owl.

Favorite Place To Relax: I like my bed. It's new.

Favorite Pie: Warm Blueberry, ala mode.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Blue Bell-any flavor

No comments: