Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday

Tim has been home for two days.
He is grilling right now.
I have a hot cup of coffee sitting here.
Need to update my blog.
Kate is at a sleepover.
Tim got a massage today.
We finished our paperwork for financing today. They warned us this is only the beginning...  Insert {fear}
We have already visited our new neighbors.
They are members at Tim's work and invited us over to see their landscaping.
They spent $15,000 on desert landscaping...
How do you do that exactly...???
They said we will love it there.
They have been there a year and a half...
Can you tell we are excited for our new house?
We are!!!!!!!
Hopefully the market continues to climb.
That would be awesome.
Justin's custom Vans came today.
It only took 7 weeks!


































I worked 4 days last week.  Ran into a desk a few times.  No comments!

































Isn't he adorable!
Found this in my husbands wallet!  I asked if it was about me...  He said "Yep!"
I bought a Kindle Fire with my allowance.  I {heart} it so much!

I am thinking I am going to change my decorating style in the new place to Farmhouse Chic!
Diggin' all the white!
This was a Nice quiet week.
Lunch with my Aunt.
Going out with cousins this coming week for our monthly lunch date.
We reconnected after a funeral and decided we would turn our yearly lunch dates into monthly ones.
I need to do coffee with my 5  S's.
Have an awesome weekend!














No comments: