We have been looking at the same house for about 3 months. It was perfect, except for the fact that it didn't have a room for the kids to hang out when friends are over. We have been tossing around ideas of how we could make the 5th bedroom of that home work as a teen room... In the meantime we kept looking.
I was pretty much against another two story home. Tim was on the fence. We started looking at two story home a couple of weeks ago. That gave us so many more options!
Yesterday we went back to some homes I looked at 3 months ago with our Realtor. We knew the second we walked in this was IT! I had walked through this particular home 3 months prior with our Realtor as she was previewing it for another client, but because we weren't entertaining the idea of a two story I didn't really pay much attention to it.






























1 comment:
Love it! How exciting! I didn't realize you were building...so it's gonna be a little while. Did you sell yours? When's completion date set for? I bet you wish you could just buy as is and move in now! :)
Post a Comment