They just need His and Hers signs to go with them...
My bag I ordered at Etsy. Love it!
She takes custom orders.
Which equates to waiting 5 weeks for your bag.
It was worth the wait!
I have checked this book at the library so many times.
I should just buy it.
The oatmeal cookies recipes is to die for!
I am loaded up on my berries.
Justin has discovered a love for them now too.
Kate has always loved them.
Tim prefers just about any other fruit.
I made this for small group tonight.
Awesome book I am reading.
Our washer and dryer are both about to go!
We were really hoping it would last while were at this house...
It's not looking that way.
I need a pedi!
Love notes on our mirror from Kate.
So he is doing his homework down in the living room most days.
I like that he is doing it there.
These two make all our days!
Kate trying to rock the boot!
one week down, six to go!
The job is going pretty good. I have a couple of subbing jobs lined up already! It will only take a couple of jobs and they said word will spread and aids and office staff will be calling you left and right.
No comments:
Post a Comment