Monday, August 13, 2012

That was a blur



A fun time playing center left right.  If you dont own it- go buy it!


With the Surprise Campus growth this summer there is a real need for more Life Groups.  We jumped on board and committed to hosting.  I found it strange most people didn't mind facilitating a group, but didn't want to host...
We watch a video in our home groups in week.  Tim picked this up to make that happen. The kids are thrilled we are hosting...  they got a new TV!
Kinda hard to find a spot for it in our "apartment!"
I think we need a new grill...  That one is looking a little rough.

Tim discovered garlic is loaded with antioxidants.
We roasted some green chiles and made homemade pork green chile this weekend.
Tim read this book this weekend. I would go to look for him and he would be hiding somewhere in the house giggling about how good this book was.
                                                 I made a couple more of these this weekend.
Drank a ton of water this weekend...  

                                                          with our favorite new additive!
                                                     Drop in a couple of these after you freeze them!  Yum!

                                                       had a discussion about this with my boy.

And that was that.  Oh, I did play taxi all weekend too!  :)

1 comment:

Russell Fam. said...

I read a book called chasing Lincoln's Killer-it def is interesting. So, I can see how Tim got "sucked" in :)