Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I like a schedule

The last few weeks of Summer Break was nice and fairly quiet.
Justin went to Flagstaff with Aunt Sherry and Uncle Ron for a week.
Kate was able to go up for 3 days the following week with her cousin.
Thank you for taking them and making memories!

Tim's parents celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary.  Quite impressive!
We had everyone over celebrate and share photo from summer vacations.
Good day!

Then my Brother in Law joined the 40 club!  Tim's sister had a 70's party for him and did a beautiful job.  I know Joel felt the love.




The kiddos went back to school.  I hated for the day to come...  I love our summers together!
But it does mean Fall is right around the corner...
and that is my favorite time of year!
 Justin has a pretty great schedule.  His teachers seems very structured with high expectations.  Go make your Junior year great!
Kate has great teachers as well. It is going to be a great year for you baby!
Go Kate.  


No comments: