Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fa la la la la la la la la...

So I have wanted to get to the tree for almost two weeks now. I finally turned on the Christmas tunes and yanked down the tree and we got to it! Justin always does the lights because he is so good at it (and I HATE it!) Just stung some lights on the balcony later that night. I am not gonna kill myself getting everything out in two days like I normally do. It will be a process this year folks!



Tim really should have finished dressing first... (zipper)

One more thing. Tim took Kate to get a hair trim the other night. She came home with this. Reminds me of how she looked in first grade. I cried when she first came in. I have been crying over every little thing lately. Seriously, I cry at work like twice a day! Ridiculous.

1 comment:

Amie said...

I guess I don't remember what her hair looked like before...it looks cute now...? And I'm with you, this year, I can't WAIT to get my tree, etc up! Last year I was totally a humbug about it all ("wait until after Thanksgiving people!!") but this year, let's do it ASAP!