Monday, November 15, 2010

Date Weekend

That is right. Date Weekend! My aunt and uncle took the kids early Sat. and I went with Tim to get a haircut. Then we went to downtown Glendale to do some Christmas shopping. Loved seeing all the shops decorated up for Christmas! I am so ready! Then we picked out a movie to go see. We went to see Stone. Previews looked good, but it was AWFUL! Too much relations if you know what I mean... Before coming home we stopped and had a juicy burger at his favorite joint Lenny's. I said "his" favorite...

Then Sunday we went grocery shopping alone. I know this is probably not a big deal to most. I decided not to use coupons this week and you could see it in the bill. I usually save about $120.00. Not this week!

Then rushed home to put things away and head to the Cardinals game. I have never been to a NFL game. I think I could get used to that. Tim is good with watching in the comfort of his own home! Tim says one game a season is good for him... I think I have said before my man watching any sport is hot! I think he should reconsider... Super fun weekend without a single chore. Perfection!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Date night is always fun...date weekend is even better!