Started off with the long weekend with Justin on Friday at the dr for bronchitis and sinus infection. Drop him home, go to afternoon work and I start to get that tickle in the back of my throat. You know the one... The one that says you will most likely be on the couch for the next four days. I think the fever broke last night, so things are looking up. Our house sounds like an Urgent Care room, and we are trying to keep the bread winner from catching our bugs.
There were cupcakes made for the neighbor. Hopefully we didn't infect them.


Finding out a best friend that moved over two years ago, is living just down the block again. We were all going crazy over this. Love this girl to bits.

And of course lots of time outside with Sophie entertaining the neighborhood kids.




Menu for the week... SOUP!


I think she looks adorable.
2 comments:
I agree, she does look adorable. Sophie gets runner up. :)
Kate looks great! Is that one of those splitter things that you have to keep turning? I've known other kids who had that and it looks so uncomfortable!! Bless her heart!
Post a Comment