
1.Your integrity
2.The way you smell
3.Your sense of humor
4.Your big heart
5.That you have my back
6.That when I am wrong you tell me
7.Your faithfulness
8.That when I am right, you applaud me
9.That you pray with our kids
10.That you are as much of a dreamer as me
11.That you always take the garbage out for me
12.How we say or do the exact same thing at the same time
13.The way you look at me that makes me melt inside
14.That you are always on the bench for our kids
15.When you act like a dork and make me laugh
16.You set my cup out every morning
17.The fact that you are good at fixing things or putting things together by hand
18.When you buy me things out of the blue (donuts)
19.The way you see to it that I have everything I need
20.That you make me laugh
21.That you help with homework
22.Never will forget the way you loved my Mom. smile
23.How adorable you are
24.When you play with my hair
25.The way that you know how to not take life too seriously and live for the moment
26.Your commitment to God
27.You are a wonderful cook
28.Your ability to talk about the tough stuff
29.That you provide for our family with everything you've got
30.Your smile
31. When I hear something strange at night and you go "check things out"
32.The fact that you refuse to ever completely grow up
33.That you leave notes by the coffee
34.That you help make dinner
35.That you are home for dinner every night (and think it is important)
36.The way you hold me
37.When you wear your glasses in the evening (makes me feel safe) Love it!
38.Our time each day when you get home
39.Your dedication to our family
40.That you will be here for the next forty
Happy Birthday
3 comments:
awww happy birthday to him!
LOVE THIS
Seriously teared up over that list! Maybe because I know where you came from and where you are and where you are headed! Love you guys so much!
Post a Comment