Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New to us

This sweet lady at work who reminds me of my Aunt Sherry tons, gave us some furniture. I love it.
Photobucket
and this hutch
Photobucket
This came with a tall hutch on top, not so sure I will us that part.
And because I cant leave well enough alone... I am going to do this!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Natalie said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!
What we would GIVE for a new kitchen table!! How fun!!!

Cocokitty said...

VERY VERY NICE

Amie said...

loooooove it!

A Full House said...

Love the red! I've been planning a kitchen makeover. I'm adding red to my kitchen. I ordered new dishes and dishtowels. Now I need to paint.

So, did you keep the couch????

Susie said...

That is so great! I like the red but it sounds like you're going to tackle refinishing it...is that right? Wow...you're brave girl!