Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun weekend

Justin helped me finish the tree upstairs. I tell you that boy can string some lights like no body's business. Thanks for all your help Justin. YOU ROCK!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was made by my mom. ***smile***
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a cute helper.
Photobucket
Keeping watch. Kinda...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I collect Snowmen. He is new this year. I heart him!
Photobucket
Photobucket Thanks again Justin!
As you can see the upstairs tree is a "mommy" tree. All things I love. I will post the downstairs tree tomorrow. It has all our "Special" ornaments on it. By SPECIAL I mean ornaments with a story. The very best kind.
We also hit up the APS Light Parade this weekend. It is always fun.
Photobucket
This weekend... Glendale Glitters and Old Roma Pizza!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I'm not sure if my last comment made it...I accidentally published before I was done. Anyway, I was saying that your tree was darling and that I have severe Camera Envy. Your shots are soooo clear!

Russell Fam. said...

Very cozy! :)

Anonymous said...

I heart YOU! You are so cute, Shawnie! I love your slightly Charlie Brown tree upstairs and appreciate the effort to make sure you had safe lighting. I think that shelf was just MADE for your house and someone accidentally put it up in mine. Lets scrap soon!