Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Tim

Dear Tim,
I know you have asked me a couple of times what I would like for Christmas. You know I am not much of a "gift Lovin' kinda gal." But I hate for you to struggle with shopping for me. So here are a few ideas to help you out.

Any of these would be cozy in our family room to replace the one the kids and dogs have destroyed! I mean I have grown fond of looking at the rock that is holding up the front left side of the sofa we have now...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like this. I wouldn't mind two of these if you can swing it.Photobucket
This would look cute in the bath downstairs to hang some yummy towels on... Just sayin'
Photobucket
I have been eyeing one of these on Craigslist for a bit. Just in case you were wondering...
Photobucket
Oh this would be welcomed too. I think we could get some great shots with it.


Oh and remember... Diamonds are a girls best friend!

Photobucket
Love,
Shawnie

3 comments:

Amie said...

You're the second person to mention getting a deep farmer's sink on craigslist. Give me details, how much are they? How are they better than side by side sinks? Would it be deeper than what you already have? or do you have to lose some of your under-the-sink space?

A Full House said...

I love that first couch!!

Anonymous said...

Love the first couch... so you... also think the shelf and sink are totally you... nice that you give your sweetie your Christmas list on your blog!