Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and Decking Our Halls

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love to reflect on all the many things we have to be thankful for. I also love all the anticipation of the coming of Christmas. Love it!
We went to my aunts house first for lunch. Dinner and time with the family was great, especially the sweet potatoes! Yum.
Justin and I are experimenting with the setting on our camera, so most of our pics are lame. We probably shouldn't practice on such a big day... Oh well.
Photobucket
Justin and my aunt
Photobucket
Tom
Photobucket
The great lunch
Photobucket
My cousins
Photobucket
These two are like brother and sister...
Photobucket
From there we headed on over to Tim's sister and brother in laws house. She set a beautiful table.
Photobucket
Kate with two of her cousins
Photobucket
My nephew having a cookie with me.
Photobucket
Why the big smile you ask? I gave him the rest of my cookie. Shhhh, don't tell his parents.
Tim had to work on Friday. I didn't go out shopping this year. Nothing that caught my eye. I bought a few things online that night. The kids all stayed at Tim's sisters house Thanksgiving Night. Well our kids stayed 2 nights. They helped decorate Aunt Tammie's house and had lots of fun doing it.
We put up the tree on Sunday, made Hot Cocoa, and played Christmas music. It was a wonderful day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This years ornament.
Photobucket
Kate made this last year with Tim's mom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taking a break.
Photobucket
Photobucket
He makes this face all the time.
Photobucket

No comments: