Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love it!

Went to help Cherie move into her new home last week. Yay Cherie! She had this beauty hanging on the wall. I instantly knew she didn't buy it and put it up (also known as I think I can get her to give that to me.) Don't have a spot for it yet, but you can bet I will make one! Thanks little Momma!
Photobucket
Here is my $5.00 chair. I LOVE the detail around the top. I probably shouldn't have painted it. I think it may be a nice antique. It had 1869 on the bottom... I just couldn't decide whether to paint it white for our room or black for the corner downstairs... Tim wants to know why I have so many chairs. I tell him so people know there is always a spot at our house for guests! I put it in our room. There will probably be laundry hanging from it most days, but oh well!
Photobucket
I have been waiting for this quilt to go on clearance for over a year. It finally did a few weeks ago. Tim thinks our room needs a gun rack on the wall. I am making it Shabby Chic.No he really doesn't care, as long as I like it. If you find anything like that when you are out and about, CALL ME!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the world would you need a gun rack???? I can't even imagine Tim shooting a gun... I know you are gonna find an amazing spot for that shelf and I appreciate you taking it off my hands. I am not the shabby chic girl. If the paint is coming off, it must need to be REPAINTED!!!!

Stacey said...

I like the new shelf! The quilt is cute, too. I'm with you though... I watch for stuff to go on clearance :o)

Amie said...

Everything looks great! You need to do this to your bed:
http://bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/2009/09/shutter-headboards.html

A Full House said...

Your room is so pretty! I love the color on the wall w/ the white accessories.
Great picts from the park. Loved the one of Justin and Holly!