Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day in Prescott

So Saturday even though it was raining when we woke up, we had a picnic to attend in Prescott. Dad had been planning it for weeks. He luckily had reserved a ramada and so the rain just made it more fun! We don't get rain too often here in the desert, so when we do we enjoy it!
Kate saying goodbye to the dogs before we left.
Photobucket
The chef for the day.
Photobucket
Camden was pretty much blue the whole day.
Photobucket
Thought this was cute. Justin with Hollie John's daughter
Photobucket
Brother in Law John and niece Hollie.
Photobucket
Some of the leaves had already turned.
Photobucket
The 1st set
Photobucket
Wouldn't ya love to know what he was thinking.
Photobucket
Justin took this. I thought it was cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
MR.FUNNY BOY!
Photobucket
The park Dad picked was beautiful.
Photobucket
We were going to hike to the Ice Cream Shoppe, but it was too risky with the rain.
So we drove.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Only picutre I got of pretty Mary.
Photobucket
The Newlyweds!
Photobucket
After ice cream we messed around at the court house a bit.
Photobucket
It was a fun day. Thanks for planning it Dad!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amie said...

looks so fun! And may I say again that your daughter's hair cut is so flippin' cute!

Stacey said...

I love looking at your pictures! The one with all the cousins is super cute. I bet they all have such a good time together.