Friday, February 1, 2008
Is God Still Working?
This morning as we were driving to school it was so cold in the car the kids could see their breath. They thought this was hilarious . So they are huffing and puffing like crazy, and I am going nuts because I can't stand to have people breath in my face and share germs. I am a germ phobe! So we are driving along and I say to the kids "just think about the poor people who have to sleep outside because they don't have a house to live in." I explained to them, that in some parts of Downtown Phoenix there are people who sleep in parks, and on the side of the road with nothing to cover with except an old cardboard box. Then Kate says "Is God still working in some places in Arizona?" I just love the innocence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great teachable moment!
What a great question!
So where are you going on vacation??
Post a Comment