You have to share with her your most embarrassing moment. Here is my entry. Blush, Blush, Blush!
Okay, are you ready. First of all I have been married to my honey for almost 17 blissful years. This bit of information is just to let you know that my most embarrassing moment didn't ruin my marriage! DEEP BREATH...
I have a habit of grabbing my honey's butt after I give him a hug. Just a little send off if you will. So one day when my husband and I were still dating, my future father in-law gave me a hug and I grabbed his butt! I still hear about it regularly from my husband. Okay, DEEP BREATH I did it!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't imagine you doing that to him! Not him! Wow! I'm sure you'll never live that one down!!!!!
Thanks for sharing a smile (a big one at that)!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Oh my goodness! Are you serious? I can't imagine you doing that to him. You just gave me a great laugh for the night!!
LOLOLOL!!
I almost did this too! My hub and FIL have the same build and were dressed pretty much the same. They were putting something into the back of the van and I was just about ready to grab my honey's tushie when I realized it was not my honey's tushie! I STOPPED THOUGH! Funny for you! I love P-Dub. She's so funny!
Post a Comment