Saturday, December 22, 2007

These kids can't wait for Santa to get here...


The Jolly ol' fellow should be here soon. Tim has carried out the tradition and has waited till the last minute to do his shopping. He went to Wal-mart before work this morning to shop a little for the kids. That's okay, he does his best under pressure! We are so busy over the next few days running around to family. Last year we stayed home on Christmas Day and it was Woooonderfullllll..... So this is our year to run. We will go to Christmas Eve service at our church on Monday. I love having the kids with us in the Christmas Eve service. Our church does a very nice job. Here are some pics from our Christmas Card photo session. I will take a pic of the tree later and upload it tonight. Off to wrap gifts with my honey and sip some peppermint tea. See ya.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Those kids look so much like the two of you... it's crazy! I bet those pictures were fun to take :o)

Have fun wrapping with your honey!

Susie said...

You have such an adorable family. I agree with Stacey, I can't believe how much the favor you! Happy New Year!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ADORABLE!!!! and I can't believe the Palm Trees.. I've only seen them twice in my life!!!! Ü

John said...

Nice blog. Happy yet acheful. Idyllic yet otherworldly. Makes me feel like I took a wrong turn somewhere along the way.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

What a great looking family!