Thursday, December 6, 2007

Decking the House Fa La La La La La La La La


The tree was put up a few days after Thanksgiving. The lights now that is a whole other matter. Justin bugs the heck out of Tim every year to put up a bazillion lights. Okay I do too... but we are lucky if we get a string or two on the house. That leaves Justin and I to decorate the heck out of every free spot we can find ON THE GROUND. Well, this year my honey knows that I am an ACTS OF SERVICE kinda girl, so he put lights for me. Not just one string of them either, four of them babies. I feel so loved. Just look at that happy grin on his face. I will settle for it, even if it is sarcastic! Thanks honey...

2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh my goodness... I'm JEALOUS that you're putting lights up in shorts... I FROZE the day we put out little bit up.. LOL LOL... you GOT to show pics!!!

Susie said...

It's the little acts of kindness that mean the most! Way to go Tim!