Homemaking meme
Aprons – Y/N? No, but I would like a cute brown and pink polka dot one.
Baking – Favorite thing to bake: Chocolate chip cookies!
*Cookies – * Love to make them and eat them!
Clothesline – Y/N? Yep, the shower curtain rod
Donuts – Have you ever made them? No. But it my biggest food weakness eating them!
Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day: Cook, Clean, Take care of my family.
Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze? We do
Garbage Disposal – Y/N? Yes
Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource? My mind. I remember how my grandma used to do things in our home when I was little.
Ironing – Love it or hate it? I don't iron!
Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it? Yes... kitchen.
Kitchen: Design & Decorating? Country theme. Homey and comfortable
Love: What is your favorite part of homemaking? Sitting down to dinner together every night.
Mop - Y/N? Yes. But it's a very small area so it's no big deal. I usually do the floors by hand.
Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine? I don't know when the last time that I would have washed a pair was.
Oven - Do you use the window, or open the door to check? Open the door.
Pizza - What do you put on yours? Lots of veggies and jalapenos.
Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? I like to get on the computer, scrapbook or sew.
Recipe card box - Y/N? No..
Style of house - Cute 2 story traditional country home
Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N? Nope
Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland? Organized
Vacuum - How many times per week? 2-3
Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do a week? 8-10
X's - Do you keep a daily list of things to do and cross them off? When I really need to get things done I do... or I will for sure forget.
Yard - Who does what? Landscaping is done by our association in the front yard. Timmy does the back.
Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? Cover my babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment