Thursday, August 2, 2007

Katee Scored

We played Monopoly on Tuesday all afternoon (i hate to play since it takes so long.) We usually set a time limit and whoever has the most money at the end of the time limit wins. Well we took it to it's limits and played a full game to bankruptcy. Katee kept asking me if she would be "bankrobbed" if she bought a property. She is usually very competitive and a poor sport if Justin is involved in the game. She gets this from her Daddy. Tim still has a very competitive nature. But that works well because I love a "Winner." Here are a few shots of our game play. Do you know any fun games? If so tell me what they are.





3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the flooring tip, I'll go check them out this weekend. And I love spicy food so I'll have to time the trip around lunch :-) I love games! My current favorites are Risk (longer then monopoly) and Clue. We always watch the movie after a game of Clue, good times!

Amie said...

we just got twister, which is hilarious to watch the kids play (and adults play) and Kid Cadoo, which is great for 6-7 and up!

Casey Lu said...

Scatagories is my favorite game and the kids like to play it too, even though they have trouble sometimes so we pause the game here and there to help them. But, Clue is definitely a good one, Sorry, and Yatsee you can buy the score sheets by themselves at Wally world and then just get five dice and something to shake them in. The kids LOVE IT!
My daughter is 6, would Katie like to have a play date with her? Maybe we can meet at the park around here or something?