Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rootbeer Floats

That was quite the storm we got out here in Surprise on Monday night. I felt bad because I turned off my computer to save it from lightning strikes, but I let my kid play out in it. No really, I made her come in when there was lightning and thunder.
The rain happens so infrequently here, that you've got to get out there and enjoy it. Here is Katee with the neighbor across the street.

The kids have been hooked on root beer floats this summer. Okay, I wont lie, I have been too.


The kids went to Aunt Sherry's for the weekend, so Tim pulled out my huge table and I scrapbooked and watched girl movies all weekend. I will post my pages in a few minutes.
Justin has stared basketball and his team is incredible. He needs to work on speed and agility, but his heart is in the game and that is what counts. He really enjoys playing and he has a wonderful couch. He is tough with the kids and pushes them to their limits, but he is not mean about it. We have practice twice a week and one game a week. Fun Stuff
See ya.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Where are those layouts girl??? :) Thanks for your message on my blog! We're really excited about our house! It always looks tinier than it is at foundation! Right now, we live in a 2600 sq. ft. house with my parents and I can't keep up with the cleaning. It drives me crazy! Plus, I hate the 2 stories. I'm so excited to not have to trek up and down the stairs and plan our day around whether or not we're going to be upstairs or down. Chasing two kids up and down the stairs is just about to do me in! I'm getting more and more excited about it just thinking of how convenient it will be! Thanks for your comments! Can't wait to see your layouts! Your post made me want to go get a rootbeer float myself! Yum!

Casey Lu said...

We should get our daughters together especially since we live in the same neighborhood! Wasn't it nice to have the rain Monday?! My kids wanted to play in it too!

Amie said...

Nummers!!

What team/age does he play with? My Cam is on team 24 and Sean is on team 13...or vice versa. They were red and lt. blue. LOL!

Amie said...

Hey girl, thanks for commenting on my blog, good luck!!

KT--I don't know...I just today took it out of my 'favorites', I'm tired of it shutting down every other day. it doesn't look like anyone cares enough to keep it running smoothly...too bad, I'll miss it!