Monday, August 6, 2007

At the Buzzer

We had a nice relaxing weekend at home. Nintendo Monopoly, boys against girls, the boys came out on top. There is a re match in our future. Church on Saturday nite. Gotta love church on Saturday, it means a lazy Sunday morning in my P.J's and coffee with my honey. The best part of the weekend was I didn't have to cook one time. Ooohhhh Yeah.....
We went down to the park last night to shoot some hoops with Justin. Here are a few pics from that. Basketball is almost over, only two games left. Justin has improved for sure and had a good time and that is what is important. He doesn't like to practice with Tim, here is evidence of that. Look at his body language.



Whenever we go down to the park, we never lock the front door. Justin was still changing when we all left. Well, when he left he locked the front door, and we had no keys to the house. When we got home, Tim looked for his "hide a key" box and apparently it has fallen off of the bumper of his truck. I know that isn't the smartest place to have a house key. But the fact remains that we needed it, so I didn't share with Tim that I felt he should reconsider keeping a house key in there. I was sure it was going to be a $100 basketball practice, when Tim found that not only do we leave house keys in the first spot a robber might want to look, but we leave downstairs windows open too.






Justin's game on Saturday was so awesome. It was tied at the buzzer. One of the kids on his team shot a three pointer with 15 seconds on the clock to tie the score. The referees just left it at that, which was a bummer. All that hard work and no winner. I know, I know it's just for fun. You know that is not true as well as I do...

1 comment:

Amie said...

Come on!! A basket's a basket! One of our kids' game was tied at the end too, but the thing that bugged us was, the refs would call our team for traveling but not the other team. =(

So typical to have pictures of breaking into your own house! So you DID have a spare stashed? Good thing!