Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This week

Justin returned from camp Saturday evening.
He said the week was very impacting.
He was happy to have family there.
He hurt his neck and Aunt Tammie had drugs!

                                                I got this from my Aunt.  It belonged to my mom.
                                                  I want to paint it...  fighting the urge!
                                                            Chocolate Face masks.
Blue eyes!

                         My niece had a swim meet in Surprise.  We went to watch her rock the lanes.
Always has a smile for you!  

Go Mikaila!

Go girl!

                         
                                                             I did find my baskets.
                                                         they are likely going back.
                                   I need them to all be the same size or it will look retarded.

                                                      Our happy father on Father's Day
Dad fell the day before Father's Day.  He is in pretty bad shape and I needed to be at the hospital that day!  Tim said "I want you to go be with your dad."  Thank you Tim. You are the the best. Things are still touch and go...
 Kate and I did pick up a cheesecake on the way home.  Then we all sat on the sofa and watched the game.


                                     Tim really just wanted to watch the game.
                                                        But I had to pull out the camera!
                                                        I am missing the best play...


                                  Everything online says to stage the house with white.
                                  These aren't my taste, but for $25.00 the next person can keep them!

                                                               Made these this morning.
                                                                   They are so cute!
                                   I lined up the handyman to lay flooring while we are on vacation.
                               He is coming to paint the stairs, hang doors, and fix the wall this week.
                                   the kids and I went to look at houses again yesterday.
                    Thinking of going with one that is less expensive in order to put a pool in when we close.
                   Packing this place up today in order to be ready to list when we return from vacation.
                                                                           Good stuff!

2 comments:

Susie said...

What a mixture of blessings and challenges! Love you, girl!

Stacey said...

There are some really cool silver bins that are all the same size at the Brass Armadillo in one of the booths... $10 each, I think. Really cool and might work for what you want!