Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Digging it!

                                               Would that make the cutest shower curtain ever!
                                                                      I need this shirt!
If you see these anywhere can you let me know...  I need 8 of them and I dont want to pay $25 for them!

I will touch on the weekend and Kate's Championship game at the stadium... This was by far the best year yet!  All the parents expressed at the end of the season party that we felt like a little family!  We spent four nights a week together for the last three months.  We have always had great team parents, this one was just very special.

We played a very good team.  They only lost two of their regular season games as well and one of those games was against us.  Kate is going to focus on her hitting at the batting cages out here over the summer so she can dominate at the plate when Fall ball starts.  She had power, she just needs to work on her mechanics.  Kate we are so proud of the progress you made this season.  As your Mom I love to be there at every game you play.  You have just the right amount of wanting to have fun, yet the competitiveness to want to do what it takes to win every game!  I love that!

                                                               That's my girl!
                                                                     Nervous
                                                           Who will be home team?
                                                            The last circle.  Bulldogs Ya' know!
                                                                  That must have been some hit!
                                                                      Nice Kate.
                                                               The fans

                                                                      Rally!
                                                                         

                                                                         Bulldogs on 3!
                                                                  She made it to second.
                                                                       Made it in to home plate!
                                                                   Right after the loss.
                                   Best coaches on the planet!  Bulldogs 2012!

That night it was off to my nieces 11th birthday party!

                                                            this is mine!
                                                                               go Justin
                                                                       birthday girl

                                                                          get it Quinn
                                                                pie eating contest
                                                             goatee of chocolate pie.
                                                                          really mom?
                                                                      adorable
                                                              Cutie

                                                                  It was good!

                                                      Camden didnt you just eat chocolate pie?


Busy making loads for the Goodwill today.  Tomorrow we have a handy man coming to replace flooring,  doors, drywall issues, repair block wall and paint stairs.  So strange how we just overlook the little things that need to be done.  But then when you think of others coming in to see your home... all that changes!

No comments: