Monday, May 21, 2012

Today

Man this end of the year stuff is crazy.
Mix in with that a husband that is working 12 hour days six days a week.
He was home yesterday and made our itinerary for Oregon!
Man it's going to be great!
He promises it will be our best vacation ever!
I believe him.
It is all paid for in CASH!
Because I went through this class.
I graduated on Friday evening!
Right now we want to live like no one else.  So that one day we can live like no one else.
We paid down $4000 in debt in just over 13 weeks.
We still have some to go but we are on fire!
Man it is some good stuff.
God Bless this man and his ministry.

If you love balsamic dressing as much as I do, try this recipe.
 It is good on just a bowl of romaine or red leaf.  I didn't add the sugar.
I got a new little cubby and I mean little.  
So little that I can't figure out what to display with it!
I do love it though.
We are eating from the pantry this week.  
I did shop for meat, fruit and veggies, but no staples.
We buy things and then dont eat them.  
I don't know why...
I know this is horrible for our bodies.
But I have one once a month or so.
Because I LOVE THEM!!!!
I have cards to make.
TODAY!

How funny is that 
that these are the two books I had waiting on hold  for me at the library today.
Ha!
And then I was looking around and found this.  
I love her.
Her bedding is like butter,
I have it.  So I know.  
Our room is feminine.
Just the way Tim likes it.
Ha again!
So this year as much as I want the air to be at 82 degrees because of the bill
I just cant do it! 
It must be hormonal.
That little green light is on a lot.
It is set at 79.
But it stays a temperature of 81 or so all the time
because of this being right next to the thermostat.
Bless the builders heart for doing that!
I should look into covering that window.
What are you running your air at?


1 comment:

Amie said...

Lovely update and congrats on your goal! Love Dave Ramsey! :) We set our house at 78 and turn it up when we leave.