Thursday, May 31, 2012

our first week

Last morning as a 6th Grader.  I am excited for Jr High.  Those were by far my best years.
Our Junior.  He was busy busting the pavement early the first day looking to be gainfully employed.

My sweet niece graduated from 5th grade.  Super proud of her and her straight A's the entire school year.
My walking path if I get out before 8:00 AM.
Just goofing around the other night and I logged onto the districts website and saw there was a position at Kate's school so I applied.  The office manager called the next morning and asked if I had applied.  It was funny, because I had spoke to her that morning about boundaries and whether Kate could stay there if we moved to another schools boundaries. I said yes I did apply last night.  She said come talk to me Monday morning.  So I may be lugging this sign around again soon.  I would be thrilled if I get it!  I could walk to work.
Lots of berries to replace my cookies and donuts.
 The worst job in the world and my son is doing it for me.  See how happy he is to be doing it!  I wont miss stairs that is for sure.
Neither will he!

 New shoes that are killing my feet.  I have worn them out of the house so I have to live with them...  Hopefully I can tough it out and break them in...  Or talk Kate into taking them!  There ya go!

My dishwasher has been broke for over a month. I need to drive to bell and I-17 for the part and I JUST DONT WANT TO!!!!  But this is getting old quick.

Off to final tournament game tonight.  Go Bulldogs!



No comments: