16 Things I love about you this year!
1. Your new hair cut.
2. You love a wide variety of music.
3. Your smile lights up a room.
4. You love comedy shows.
5. You can make a half-gallon of ice cream 2 servings.
6. You say you work better with a messy desk.
7. You tell me you love me and have a good day most mornings when you get out of the car.
8. If it is something you want, you work till you get it.
9. People who know the real you, adore you.
10. You are not afraid to take risks.
11. You love Jesus.
12. You still love Macs!
13. You love Coca Cola.
14. You bought Toms and loved the idea behind them (another child in Africa could have shoes.)
15. You love sweets as much as me!
16. You are a dreamer.
Happy Birthday Justin. You and I may not see eye to eye on many things during these teen years, but I hope you never doubt for a second how much Dad and I love you. You are one special dude! I love you more!
No comments:
Post a Comment