Tuesday, April 17, 2012

                                                                          adorable
                                                          did she forget she has leggings on...

                                                                     miss sassy here.
                                                               I think she was hurting him here.
                                                                          this says it all...


So proud of both of these kids.  Justin called me Friday afternoon and asked if I thought Kate would like to go to see a production as his school that night.  I say yes, I think she would like that.

So he says okay I will buy the tickets.

I pick Kate up from school and I tell her Justin got tickets for the two of you to go to a play at his school tonight.  She then reminds me of a sleepover that had been planned for that night several weeks ago...  I told her it was okay, he could find someone else to go with.

Right when we got home she went upstairs and called her friend to ask if they could do the sleepover the next night.  She came downstairs and told me she was going to the play with her brother.  I said "honey you dont have to do that, he can find someone from school to go with him."  I think through all my crying I heard her say "no Mom I can do my sleepover tomorrow, I dont spend enough time with my brother and I want to go to the play with him."  It was the most adorable thing ever.  She spent a lot of time getting dressed and doing her hair.  They shared snacks and both said they had a great time!

4 comments:

Amie said...

*like*

Anonymous said...

Awwww, tears to my eyes! You have amazing kids!

Cocokitty said...

how sweet i love them kids

Cocokitty said...

Their Grandma would be so proud